Two 3* self catering homes both with 4 bedrooms, 20 minutes walk from Belfast City centre.
Situated close to the city centre in the south of the city between the Malone and Lisburn Roads in Belfast's most desirable residential location. The property is within walking distance of Queens University, Ulster Museum and Botanic Gardens. The Grand Opera House and Lyric Theatre are only a 15min stroll away.
At the bottom of Ashley/Malone Avenue is the Lisburn Road with its fashionable designer boutiques, trendy restaurants, cafes and wine bars. The Lisburn Road also has a host of eateries to choose from - with sit-in and take-away options available as well as butchers, bakers and grocery providers such as Tesco and Marks and Spencer Food for those wishing to self cater. The townhouse is well equipped to cater for every comfort. A summary of facilities is as follows:
• Washing machine, tumble dryer, clothes airer, iron and ironing board.
• Oil central heating
• Ceramic hob, fan assisted oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster.
• Colour TV with Freeview channels, dvd player, radio/cd player and hairdryer.
• There is a plentiful supply of crockery and cooking utensils.
• Bed-linen and towels supplied.
• 4 Bedrooms: 1double, 3 Single.
• Bathroom and electric shower.
• Private rear patio/garden.
This is strictly a no smoking property and pets are not permitted. Please be aware of noise levels after 10pm as a courtesy to the neighbours.This property is not available for hen/stag type weekends and groups of young singles.
Additional Information & Facilities
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Family Rooms