Stena Line, one of the world's leading ferry companies, offers low fares and a speedier ferry travel service to Ireland, Britain and Holland. With our extensive route network, Stena Line gives you more flexibility and choice.
The Stena Line Belfast terminal is conveniently located close to the motorway network off Junction 1 of the M2 Motorway (Fortwilliam roundabout) offering easy access from Belfast city centre and the rest of Ireland. The port is clearly signed 'Stena Line' on motorways and roads in the vicinity to help you find us.
• Tickets and reservations desk
• Toilets and baby changing facilities
• Covered check-in area for car passengers
• Comfortable departure lounge accessible to both vehicle and foot passengers
• Barista Coffee House (open daily 06:00 -19:30 Hrs)
• Vending Machines
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the port
• Short/long term parking
• Pay phones
• Staff assistance for passengers with particular needs
• Foot passenger boarding and disembarkation via covered walkway between terminal and ferry
Stena Line have put together some great deals to help cycling enthusiasts travel to Belfast / Dublin to see one of the world’s greatest cyclist events - Giro d’Italia Big Start.
These offers cover all modes of transport and can be found on www.stenaline.co.uk
Offers valid for travel between 8th -12th May